Accommodations at the Enchanter Oceanview Suites
Come share our "little paradise" in Pender Harbour - located 1 hour and 40 minutes northwest of Vancouver on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia.
Enchanter Oceanview Suites are part of our uniquely constructed Geodesic Dome house, situated on nearly an acre of park-like setting with towering cedar trees, a natural stream and fish pond, all snugly nestled in the shelter of the harbour. We offer two lovely vacation rental suites, both with breathtaking ocean views. For those who desire a camping experience, we also have a private luxury holiday trailer set up under the cedar trees with an incredible view of the harbour.
Top 10 reasons to stay at Enchanter Oceanview Suites:
- Lovely modern accommodations with private entrances, private bathrooms, designated guest parking, relaxing oceanview veranda
- Friendly caring onsite owners who willingly provide helpful advice and assistance to ensure that your stay is memorable
- Natural unspoiled beauty with resident deer, elk, bear, eagles, making our area a “playground for outdoor enthusiasts” (sightseeing, photography, hiking, biking, boating, kayaking, canoeing, snorkeling, swimming, etc)
- Hike the lush rainforest to world famous Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park with one of the fastest tidal rapids in the world
- Experience the magic of Pender Harbour by taking the 90 minute narrated Slocat Harbour Tour and discover why Pender Harbour is often referred to as the “Venice of the North”
- Explore the Sunshine Coast and our coast inlets and fjords by booking the Princess Louisa Tour with Sunshine Coast Tours
- Discover the creativity of local artisans (painters, sculptures, fiber artists, quilters, etc)
- Relax and rejuvenate in our serene setting while soaking in the outdoor hot tub gazing at the stars, relaxing in the hammocks, watching the boats on the harbour from the veranda deck
- Close to the village (5 minutes) for shopping
- Government docks 5 minute drive away